Identification Guide to the Inshore Fish of the British Isles, by Dr Peter Henderson of Pisces Conservation is a comprehensive photographic guide to the coastal fish of the British Isles. The book is aimed at anglers, marine biologists, ecologists and students interested in British fish.
178 species of fish are given a full description, with over 100 other species mentioned in the text. It is the definitive guide to the British marine fish, and will also be invaluable for users all round northern Europe. Click to preview Chapter11 – Codfishes.
- High-quality images and line drawings
- important distinguishing features highlighted
- Otoliths of many common species
- How to tell similar species apart
- Geographical range
- Seasonal occurrence
- Commercial and recreational fishing
- British rod-caught records
- Every resident species illustrated
Price £25.00 + P&P – buy online
All content © Pisces Conservation Ltd, unless otherwise indicated.